Thursday 17 February 2011

Feedback from Lee

Firstly I told Lee what he had asked me to do, then I explained how i had developed my ideas. I printed off a whole sheet of A4 that I had created designs on. He had a look at them and agreed that I had followed his advise. I had created a number of different logo ideas, but he said that his favourite was the coloured in cup in the top middle, he said the the colours that I had chosen worked really well together. the logo he said would work well with or without the name 'Fresh Squeeze'. he said that I had to look at fonts that would work really well with the style of the logo. He said that the name 'Fresh Squeeze' works but try just 'Fresh' maybe. The logo was simple but recognisable. He said that my logo did have an Indie feel and look to it, which was what he was looking for.
so now i have to go away, focus on just that logo, look at the name, change the fonts. We now have to complete this by the Wednesday after half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment